2. Wool is cool.
3. Sleeves are for dicks - if you wear a jacket, don't put the sleeves on. Just wear it over your shoulders so you can tap at your phone without the annoyance of sleeves.
4. Babies and small people are the new best accessory - so many cute kids at fashion week this year. Last year, we swear there were none. We even saw a cute bald baby wearing faux fur.
5. Alcohol is bad. Food is good. We recommend Federal Deli, The Unbakery, Misters and McDonalds - the chicken nuggets are real good there.
6. Half bun top-knots are cool......perplexingly.
7. Colin Mathura-Jeffree is really nice.
8. Mostly, you only get a goodie bag if you are in the front row. Which is annoying IF YOU ARE IN THE SECOND ROW!!
9. New Zealand fashion is so exciting and inspirational - totally buzzing from this whole week. We have so much to be proud of.
10. All the best people are from Wellington (Shivan, you are an honorary Wellingtonian!)